Les Lapins  Index du Forum Les Lapins
Forum pour tous les rongeurs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue  
Coucou Invité tu as du recevoir mon message. Alors, n'hésites pas am e répondre pour plus d'infos.

http://sos-nacs.forumactif.net
I just had to put my bunny to sleep.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Index du Forum -> Autres rongeurs -> Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins
Nouveau né(e)
Nouveau né(e)

Prenom: Harry
Masculin 鼠 Rat
Salades: 17
Moyenne de points: 1,31

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: I just had to put my bunny to sleep. Répondre en citant

Hi,

I went downstairs this morning and my mother said that Vinnie didn't look too good. I looked in on her (Yup, Vinnie's a her. Long story.) and she seemed okay.My parents and I went out and came home a few hours later. Vinnie definitely wasn't looking good, so I picked her up. She's occasionally had problems with her diet and the vet said it's nothing major when poop would stick to the fur near her butt so I didn't think much when some came off when I picked her up.I turned her over and saw maggots on her butt... Called the vet's office and they told us to take her to the animal hospital.We got her there as fast as we could. They gave a quick diagnosis of her and said that hopefully it was just superficial and that it sometimes happens because rabbits can get stressed and their digestive system temporarily shuts down. They said they'd get rid of what was visible and I should give an okay for more extensive tests. I did.

For More Details:-
Blockchain digital advertising

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Index du Forum -> Autres rongeurs -> Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation