Les Lapins  Index du Forum Les Lapins
Forum pour tous les rongeurs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue  
Coucou Invité tu as du recevoir mon message. Alors, n'hésites pas am e répondre pour plus d'infos.

http://sos-nacs.forumactif.net
JPG photo album doesn't display images

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Index du Forum -> Les Lapins -> Photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins
Nouveau né(e)
Nouveau né(e)

Prenom: Harry
Masculin 鼠 Rat
Salades: 17
Moyenne de points: 1,31

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 14:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: JPG photo album doesn't display images Répondre en citant

Hello,

I would like to create a photo album of my wedding photos, but when I add the location to serviio and refresh, it does not index any of the files. All of my devices respond to attempts to view the contents of the location with "no playable files".Each of the files in the location are 1280x800 or inverted they are all named IMG_2121.jpg and likewise,they are all roughly 100kb to 250kb.I cannot make sense of it. I have added some other jpeg files to the location and they will show up, but my wedding photos wont.I tried to run FFMPEG -i on one of them, and here was my result. Unfortunately I don't understand every function of troubleshooting DLNA and serviio, but I usually do alright on my own. This readout however does not make much sense to me.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.serviio.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16019
Real Estate marketing example

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 14:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Index du Forum -> Les Lapins -> Photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation