Les Lapins  Index du Forum Les Lapins
Forum pour tous les rongeurs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue  
Coucou Invité tu as du recevoir mon message. Alors, n'hésites pas am e répondre pour plus d'infos.

http://sos-nacs.forumactif.net
help with balancing diet to remedy multiple health issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Index du Forum -> Les Lapins -> Santé, Alimentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins
Nouveau né(e)
Nouveau né(e)

Prenom: Harry
Masculin 鼠 Rat
Salades: 17
Moyenne de points: 1,31

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: help with balancing diet to remedy multiple health issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have dropped almost 100lbs so far. It has been quite the roller coaster ride. I was diagnosed back in April with T2 diabetes after being hospitalized. They specifically told me that I needed to get on an LCHF diet to help myself. Up until recently that has been working great for me. My A1C is now stabilized with diet,exercise, and metformin. Unfortunately, I'm finding myself with more issues now. The doctor has since added me to a low dosage BP medication. I was not excited but i went with it. Recently, I did a blood panel to see how everything has been coming along. Now the Dr. is telling me that I have high cholesterol too and is trying to push statins. I tried bargaining with her about making further changes to avoid more pills. She basically said no but also has not yet sent any medications to the pharmacy. I am sure she will end up sending it eventually. What i need help with is that she told me NO i should not be eating an LCHF diet i need to be eating an LCLF diet along with low sodium. I'm losing hope here and hardly eat much of anything these days. How do i balance all of these 'guidelines' without losing my mind? What kind of diet can i follow? How do i balance things on labels now when i have so much to worry about already? How much is too much cholesterol? I eat basically nothing but light greek yogurt, eggs, low carb oatmeal, meat and a *kitten* ton of veggies and cheese. Although i am considerably smaller and feel better all around i also feel like my health is overall worse now than when I was 100lbs heavier.HELP!!?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://community.diabetes.org/discuss/viewtopic/3/8147?post_id=110760
animated IT Security Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Index du Forum -> Les Lapins -> Santé, Alimentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation